It is black Friday, the anniversary of “that day” as Maddi put so beautifully in her graduation song. For those of you who have been with us from the beginning, thank you for following along and praying for us; and for those just finding this blog enjoy the journey. We are blessed by a loving God…. and amazing family and friends.
There is no way to even begin to describe our feelings today so I won’t even try.
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Where we have been:
- 3 weeks in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at Primary Children’s Hospital
- 2 weeks in Transitional Care at South Davis
- 4 weeks in the Neuro-Trauma Unit/ Inpatient Rehab
- 65 days in the hospital and that was the easy part.
Where we are now:
- Walking, Talking, Thinking, Singing, Laughing
- Ballroom Dancing
- Writing, Reading, Learning
- Continuing to improve!
Looking and Feeling Good, Our Life is blessed! Challenging, Yes…………. Impossible, NO!
Life is in the now and the future, not in our past!