Thursday, December 22, 2011

Random Evidences of God and OCD

22 December 2011

I just cleaned out my hairbrush and I saw it as an evidence of God’s Love…. I am driven to remove every small hair out of the tines. I was chastising my OCD nature by saying…..”it isn’t like I am going to kill someone and they will be looking for my DNA.”

That led me to the thought that God actually used his magnificent resources to create an individual so unique that even down to the smallest part it is identifiable. How amazing is that. There have been more people born than I can even number and each one is unique! That is a testament that God loves INDIVIDUALITY.

It is way more efficient to mass produce things, God didn’t do that with our mortal shells……. He made them unique in its smallest part. Talk about OCD……maybe that trait isn’t a negative after all, maybe it is a divine quality.

**************************************************************

Of course my genius children bring up the points that could argue my observation, like identical twins or DNA anomalies but I  stand firm in my personal interpretation of the data, putting those issues in the outlier position.

Must go…… I have started a heated debate, I need inspiration or perhaps, desperation to defend my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment