Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Wonderful Virtues of a Mother by Maddi

Mothers are AMAZING (especially mine)! These
are ten reasons my mom is just awesome:


1. She was there in the hospital and it made me feel loved.


2. She helped me to begin to walk again. It made me feel like she believed in me.


3. She gave me a reason to come out of my coma because she was there, she loved me and wanted me back.


4. She moved me around so I wouldn’t get sores in the
hospital when I couldn’t move for myself.


5. She loves me for who I am. She makes me feel like I don’t have to be someone I am not to get her love. What I am is enough and that gives me confidence.


6. She loves me with all her heart. She does those simple things that lets me know that she cares.


7. She succeeds in helping me become a better person. She teaches me all the skills that I will need for the rest of my life.


8. She makes me breakfast. Enough said!


9. She wants me to succeed. What mom doesn’t want their kids to succeed?


10. She is honest and benevolent. She tells me the truth even if it isn’t what I want to hear. That is the greatest kindness she can give me.


This is my tribute to my mom. You are the most amazing and beautiful woman, inside and out, in the world. I love you with all my heart just like you love me. When you get old (age is just a number) I will return the favor. Love ya, mom!


There are many more but in the efforts of trying NOT
to bore you, I think I’ll just quit there.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute to your Mother Maddi!!! What a great thing to blog about & what more could any mother want their child to say? You're amazing Maddi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Maddi. I love your mom too! She is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't have said it better. Your mom rocks!

    ReplyDelete