Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Billion Dollar Baby

First, please be sure to read the blog post One More Day. Now you can view these images.

Maddi's television interview on KSL's Studio 5



Every parent tries to instill in their children thay they are valuble and important. Bev and I have proof, in the form of a bill, regarding Maddi's importance. If Maddi's value is based on this bill, and we only have 13 years invested in here, then just image the worh of Mason, Brooke, or Jacob.



Yes, that is $1,248,478,441.74, One Billion Two Hundred Forty Eight Million Four Hundred Seventy Eight Thousand Four Hundred Forty One Dollars and Seventy Four Cents. I think they may have a small bug in their billing software. Oh, and that is only for the admittance process of 11/26/2010 and 11/27/2010.

Here are a couple of writing assignments Maddi has completed.


Appoximately 1/19/2011




1/24/2011


4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, that's quite the medical bill. I guess I won't complain next time I get a bill :) Good job on the assignments Maddi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last story so much still =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I sure hope there is a mistake. Computers make mistakes? Oh, maybe insurance companies do, too. You, think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we saw that two weeks ago when we were visiting I remember leaning against the wall. I couldn't comprehend it. Phil finally told me that it was a 'billion' because I just couldn't grasp it. I kept thinking it was a typo.

    I loved seeing Maddi on tv. Great story.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete