Monday, January 17, 2011

FYI

If you are interested in seeing photos of Maddi, we went back through the past posts and added them in the appropriate places according to the date. We purposely didn't include photos until we had the opportunity to show Maddi first. Some people may say it wouldn't have mattered but it does. Now that Maddi has seen all of these photos I can make them available to all of you.
Also if you have photos that you have taken while visiting please send them to me. I am trying to keep an accurate record of this adventure. Send them to bevsanders217@gmail.com as an attachment. The photos are really helping Maddi right now, as she pieces together the time since Thanksgiving. Please send them!
I know it is a pain to go back and look at each of the posts to see the photos but we wanted them to correspond.
It is amazing to see the difference just a few days can make.
This picture was taken December 30, 2010








This one was taken Jan. 15, 2011


I chose these photos because they were so similar. Amazing! Looking at the photos will also give you a better idea where we have been. I have tried to describe things well but like the old adage says; "a picture is worth a thousand words."

8 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures. Great writing. Don't forget pictures of those taking pictures. Maddi, you are doing fantastic!!!! You will be so ready for the cousins' sleepover. Love Aunt Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back through and looked at the photo's. Some of them I had seen already but it was good to see them in sequence. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is going to be so precious to you. You will have to have it printed in one of those books. So fun to see all the pictures. I had never seen any of the accident. So scary to see, it seems it could had an even worse outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddi looks like Maddi in that second picture! I love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures. Maddi is beautiful and strong. What a special young girl! I still read the blog on a regular basis, and find your and your daughter's courage, absolutely amazing. Keep up the good work, Maddi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved looking back through all of these pictures this morning. Look how far you've come. You are superwoman girlie! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maddi looks beautiful in that last pic for this post. Love her bright smiling face. All those photos are amazing, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeay! That last one is the Maddi we know and love. Keep up the great work all you Logan Sanders!

    ReplyDelete