Thursday, January 27, 2011

Party- Homeward Bound!

Maddi again:

Party Time!!!

Remember the song I wrote with Carrissa? Well, I am singing it at my party tomorrow. I am excited! We are having Moose Tracks Ice Cream with mint chocolate chip ice cream and peanut butter rice crispy treats. My dad made a CD with the songs that I picked today and we will play them at my party.

JAIL BREAK!!
Today I got to go to lunch with my Aunt Donna and my mom. In the middle of the week. That's a first! We had dessert because I had already had lunch. Can you say "Paradise Pie!"
My mom got to eat lunch for the first time for a lot of days at the right time. It was super fun! Love you Aunt Donna!

It has been a long journey but we made it through. It has been a hard road. It has been really hard to learn everything again but I still have more learning to do at home. I will have more therapies to do.

I will be going back to South Davis Hospital to visit Matt and Stormy and to visit some of my friends there, on our way home tomorrow. Dr. Murphy came and ate a "star crunch" with me yesterday. Mason ate all the other ones my friend Sam gave to me when I was still in a coma. Mason you owe me! Coma, I am sure glad that you are over!

I am happy that I am going home!

I will be able to call Jacob on Monday!! Yay!!!! He hasn't heard me talk yet. He will be excited and I am excited too! Yippee!!!

I am thankful for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I am grateful for my parents and my family. Brooke won't be home when I get home tomorrow but she will be home the day after though.

I know that lots of you have prayed for me. Thanks to all of those that did. I sure needed all the prayers I could get.

I am grateful for all of your love and support.
Maddi, over and out.

6 comments:

  1. I want to hear the songs. Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream is to die for. Have a Happy Happy party. I'm so glad you will get to talk to Jacob. Have a great day tomorrow. Love Aunt Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to spend some time with you and your mom today! We will have to do it again soon. I love you :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's exciting to know you are coming home. You'll be a busy girl!! So many people are excited to see you. Hopefully you'll have time to just enjoy your home and family and then when you are ready you can have a friend party!!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it is going to be a great party, Enjoy every minute. You deserve the biggest party every. Have a great time at home, that i'm sure is going to be the best! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maddi,
    I always knew you would be famous! I love Studio 5, and you did a fantastic job. It was great to hear your voice. I can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. maddi this is your cousin McKennah, how are you? I am so excited to see you on sunday! Its been so long, I cant wait to hear some stories!! I hope you know how much i love you. It brings me joy and happiness to know that your home:) It truly has been a blessing in my life to have such a great cousin as you:) love you!

    Kenna~

    ReplyDelete