Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stories About Maddi

Hey as part of helping her remember things they said it would be a good idea to have people write up their favorite stories about Maddi. First hand stories are the best not ones you heard from someone else. Something that you have done, somewhere you have been and things she has said. It would be great to get those together so I could be reading those to her. The more detail the better!

If you want to send one in for her, send it as an attachment to my email at

MaddiSized@gmail.com

Send it as a PDF or a Word file and I will get it together. Make sure your subject line says Maddi stories.

That will help her reconnect with her life before as she is recovering.
Thanks
Bev

1 comment:

  1. I love that idea. Today as Ari and I were driving she mentioned that she hoped that when Maddi came home she would still remember her. She was worried that maybe Maddi would have forgotten things they did together, especially the week before the accident. Then Are went on to tell me a couple of funny stories of things she and Maddi did this past summer, and she asked me if I thought Maddi would forget their little inside jokes. So this will be good both for Maddi and those who love her and want her to heal to the best that she is able.

    ReplyDelete